This site provides advertising services in social networks on free and paid basis. This User Agreement (hereinafter
referred to as the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner of the http://likesoft.online (hereinafter referred to as the
site for exchanging social activity or the Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other. The
site for the exchange of social activity is not a mass media.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the site for the exchange of social activity!
Subject of the agreement
The administration grants the user the right to post the following information on the site:
- text information
- links to materials posted on other sites
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right:
- search for information on the website
- receive information on the site
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
- under the acquisition of advertising services - we mean the purchase of points for which you subsequently order the
desired type of service.
The administration has the right:
- at your own discretion and the need to create, change, cancel the rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- delete accounts
The user undertakes:
- do not disrupt the functionality of the site
- not use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and/or interaction with the Site and its Services
- maintain the functionality of the site, except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the
Responsibility of the parties:
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure situation (combat operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the
Administration does not guarantee the safety of information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation
of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement shall enter into force with any use of this site. The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version of
it appears. The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion. The
administration does not notify users of changes in the Agreement.