Policy regarding the processing of personal data
1. General provisions
“On Personal Data” and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of
personal data by the site administrator (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of
the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of
the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to
all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the website http://likesoft.online.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data - temporary suspension of the processing of personal data
(unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website - a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their
availability on the Internet at a network address http://likesoft.online;
- Information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and
technical means that ensure their processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of
additional information, the ownership of personal data by a specific User or other subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the
use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage,
clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization,
blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons
organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing
personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, the actions (operations) performed with personal
- Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable Website User http://likesoft.online;
- User – any visitor to the website http://likesoft.online;
- Providing personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of
- Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons
(transfer of personal data) or familiarizing with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the
disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing
access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to an
authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the
impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and
(or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- The Operator may process the following personal data of the User;
- Full Name;
- Email address;
- The site also collects and processes anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics
services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics and others).
- The above data further in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to interact with the YouTube platform to check the likes under
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and
- The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to the Operator.
- Impersonal data of Users collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the
actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for the processing of personal data
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User independently
through special forms located on the site. By filling out the appropriate forms and or sending their personal data to
the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
- The Operator processes anonymized data about the User if it is allowed in the User's browser settings (saving cookies
6. The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational
and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of
personal data protection.
- The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data
of unauthorized persons.
- The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases
related to the implementation of applicable law.
- In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a
notification to the Operator to the Operator’s e-mail address.
- The term for processing personal data is unlimited. The User may at any time revoke his consent to the processing of
personal data by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator's email address.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Before the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign
state to whose territory the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out provides reliable protection of
the rights of subjects of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can
be carried out only if there is a written consent of the subject of personal data to the cross-border transfer of his
personal data and or the execution of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party.
8. Final provisions
- The User can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by
contacting the Operator via e-mail.
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid
indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy in the public domain is located on the Internet at http://likesoft.online/privacy-policy.